I love those times when you get to collaborate with other great designers. This is one of those projects. Actually my friend Betsy Crider did all the designing and I colored and cut out the pieces and threw them at her and said "Make something!". She didn't disappoint. How cute is this card?!
It is a little hard to see but I used the whitewash technique on the trees and animals. I stamped and heat embossed with white then colored the image in with my aqua painter and some white craft ink. Let that dry then I colored the images with classic ink and my aqua painter. It really makes the color pop although I used subtle coloring on these images.
Order what you need to complete this card or click on the links for more details on each product:
- Life In The Forest Wood #133848 Clear #133851
- Fringe Scissors #133325
- Aqua Painters set of 2 #103954
- Whisper White Craft Ink #101731
- White Embossing Powder #109132
- Heat Tool #129053
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
- Marina Mist Cardstock #119682